Digital Marketing Executive
Are you a dynamic Digital Marketing Executive with a highly creative flair and a passion for all things digital and creative. Do you have at least 2 years proven digital experience and exposure to creating compelling and engaging content for digital marketing channels including websites, social media and Marketing automation.
We’re offering you the opportunity to join our company at a time of significant growth. You’ll get the chance to work on a variety of projects to increase our online presence and you’ll be a major contributor in helping us achieve our ambitious future plans.
Our people matter to us so we offer flexible hours, regular travel between our offices, free lunch every day and you’ll be part of a fun, ambitious team. It’s an exciting time for Streamline – our vision is clear and we have a path to follow to get there.
Streamline Corporate has been around for 43 years and we have lots of employees who’ve been with us 10 years or more. We supply branded merchandise, marketing print and branded clothing to great brands like Wembley, Investec & Pernod Ricard and we never settle for ‘ordinary’.
We’re looking for an individual with a creative mind who’ll work alongside our Marketing Manager to champion the digital elements of the Streamline brand.
You should be:
- Adept at building strong relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Possess excellent editing, writing and video editing skills
- Be well practiced at working with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator or Photoshop
- Proficient in the use of MS Office packages (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Able to evidence accomplished project management skills handling time-sensitive projects and working to tight deadlines
- Enjoy working collaboratively with internal and external teams for the greater good of the business
You'll be working at our beautiful Head Office at 7 Queen Anne Drive, Newbridge, Edinburgh, EH28 8LH close to the M8 and M9 motorways and to a number of major bus routes on the A8 only a short walk away. There are lots of lovely places to walk and you have a choice of places to eat or chat over coffee nearby.
Why Should You Apply?
- Join an ambitious innovative company
- Enjoy great variety and the autonomy to make a real difference
- Gain opportunities for career progression
Success is measured on:
- Improving client and prospect engagement
- Ability to execute a campaign on time within a target market
- Contribution to the Marketing team’s overall effectiveness through increased lead generation
We offer a rewarding career journey within a fast-growing business and an energetic team. Working 40 hours per week from 0830-1700 (flexible) with salary £21,000 - £25,000 per year (DOE).
Apply now to be considered for this great opportunity.